College Visits

This weekend the girls are off to more College visits. Ashley is at Whitman College in
Walla Walla, WA. Kylee and I are at Colorado College in Colorado Springs, CO. This is the fifth weekend Kylee has traveled to look at schools outside of Minnesota. Ashley has also been on the go look at schools too. Which brings me to how I am feeling, I am just going to make a list:

Excited
Scared
Worried
Excited
How did they get so old
How did I get so old
What am I going to do next year when I have no Sports to attend
How can we possibly pay for 2 in school
Did I say that I am EXCITED about what the future holds for my children

1 comments:

Kjersten said...

I went to Colorado College! That's my alma mater. If Kylee has any questions, have her give me a call. I'd be happy to answer any questions at all. Shoot, I wished I had known that's where you were going in Colorado, I could of told you cool places to check out or what not to miss...

I really LOVED my school by the way. I recommend it highly. The block plan is pretty unique. Although it's not for everybody, for those who it suits, it suits them well.