Melanie Ehlers is a fan of
I'm so glad we were able to get together! I hope you had fun at the hockey game! Can't wait for you to come back for a visit...
Love the pictures. You've got my old Art building in the background of one of them! Packard. My studio was on the top floor. And boy do I miss the Garden of the Gods...
You know, we are on the way to Denver for you if you come through NE. If you ever want a place to stay on the way, or just to visit.... Stop on by.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm so glad we were able to get together! I hope you had fun at the hockey game! Can't wait for you to come back for a visit...
Love the pictures. You've got my old Art building in the background of one of them! Packard. My studio was on the top floor. And boy do I miss the Garden of the Gods...
You know, we are on the way to Denver for you if you come through NE. If you ever want a place to stay on the way, or just to visit.... Stop on by.
Post a Comment