Bringing Back Memories

Last weekend I had Oliver, Jocelyn and Alyssa for about five hours. The age difference between Jocelyn, Oliver and Alyssa is about the same as Aaron, Ashley and Kylee. So as I was chasing the two little ones Jocelyn wanted to do big girl stuff. This made me think of when the kids were little and Beth was just starting kindergarten. Boy was I pooped at the end of the day!



Jocelyn dancing while watching Dora The Explorer.


Oliver has his eyes on the pop beads Alyssa has in her hands.



This "I got the toy" game went on for a long time. Neither one of them seemed to care that the other had taken the toy.

When Margaret brought Oliver over in the morning Alyssa and I were the only ones awake. Alyssa was so excited to see him, she kept crawling to him and hugging him. I didn't get the camera out fast enough to catch her excitement but here is a short clip.

0 comments: