Trying to find joy in a bad week
I have had one of those weeks. One of those BAD! weeks.
I lost my cell phone. It just disappeared, I looked everywhere! It was not in my desk at work, boy did my desk need and receive a good cleaning. I found many other items I have not seen in a while. I looked in the house, which also needed a good cleaning but didn't have the time to spend on it. I walked around outside, looked in the car I had been driving, and called it (from the neighbors phone). No PHONE! Why? I don't have a land line, I can't call anyone, I had phone envy! Yes, I did say had, I found it in the car, right there, just under the edge of the front seat.
The phone was found after my car fell apart. Yes I said apart, I don't know what broke but the front right side of the car is sitting on the tire and the car can't be driven.
This is what it looks like when one lies on the ground with their cell phone to try to see what the problem is. The white line is actually a gouge in the pavement from whatever broke on my car. The only good thing I can think of from this is that I was only backing out of a parking spot and not actually driving.
Did I mention that the week started with Ashley having food poisoning, or something is what started the week. And that I have had the starts of a migraine all week.
I am hoping that having Jocelyn, Alyssa, and Oliver over this weekend will cheer me up.
Sorry this post has been a bummer. Watch for Pictures from the weekend.

1 comments:
We have all had those weeks...LOL. Luckily, you can look forward to tomorrow and things are bound to be better!
Post a Comment