What Makes A Great Weekend?
Kylee, Liz and I left for quick trip to Wisconsin to look at Carroll University. We were also going to a Cross Country race at UW Parkside to watch and friend run.
So What Makes A Great Weekend?
God's handy work in BEAUTIFUL fall trees.
The Concord Zoo was at the back of a gas station just off the interstate and was a small petting zoo.
After the stop it was off to Carroll University for our visit.
Kylee is thinking about attending this school next fall.
It's the first of the schools we have looked at. Many more to come.
Kylee is thinking about attending this school next fall.
It's the first of the schools we have looked at. Many more to come.
Carroll is the first college in Wisconsin and was built in 1846. The buildings are beautiful and they are in the process of restoring many of them.
Friday night we drove to Kenosha to meet up with Sufian and his cc team for dinner.
Saturday morning back to Kenosha for the race. The sun was out, temperatures were in the 80's and the race was set on a spectacular course used only for cross country.
After watching Sufian finish in fourth place we drove to find someplace to eat and stopped at Lake Michigan. The girls and I put our feet in and looked for rocks.
7:52 PM
|
Labels:
Thankful
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I LOVE the new look to your blog, Melanie! It is super awesome! One of my favorites I've seen. How did you do this?
Kj, I just searched Google for blogger templates and downloaded this one. I am still trying to figure out how parts of it work. One thing I have learned is to go to the help bar, try things and not worry about wrecking things. I do however have Aaron who is a computer smarty to help me when I mess things up.
Post a Comment