Aaron Is Always Adventurous!

Aaron has always been adventurous. When he was only 14 months old he set out on his own to explore Jackie's neighborhood causing us to panic and finding him after several minutes having climbed the stairs on a house that led to the roof. He tried to climb down backwards to get to us but fell off the roof. The start of my gray hair. Well that was only the beginning. Now he sets off on adventures, on a bicycle, on a motorcycle, and now in a kayak. More gray hairs to come I think. If you have not checked out his web page go to http://www.aaronehlers.com/Home/News.html
Aaron has kept track of his trips with photos and now has GPS to show where he has been and wants to go. He has some great pictures from kayaking on the Mississippi the last couple days these are just a sample.

1 comments:

ejlorenz said...

Very cool. I went to Aaron's sight and looked at his future adventures in CO. I found my bearings and found the mountain nearby (about a 100 miles away) that I conquered after I got out of high school. It is well worth the effort and I wish I could go with. While my mountain would only get me to 11400 it was still cool as all get out.