Ride, Day 1




Today the girls and I made our way to Arlington on bikes for our first ride together. The trip is about five miles one way. There are a few hills and I did have to walk up a couple on the way there but made it all the way home only stopping at the top of one hill. It is more downhill coming home but there are a couple good climbs. Ashley made it home first and took these pictures as I came home. Note I still have a smile on my face although my legs felt like Jello.

3 comments:

Gammlemor/Gammlefar said...

Lookin good!! You are a brave woman -- only wish I was younger and in better shape!! Keep it up and you will soon look like your daughters.

Melanie said...

That would take a lot more than a 10 mile ride everyday! Thanks for letting me use your bike! Love you!

Anonymous said...

NICE! We need to start a biker gang. Get matching jerseys and stuff... ride to the ol' tavern for some drinks and pool. haha.