I Love the Game!
I love watching my kids play softball. But, I seem to be a magnet for the ball and getting hurt at games. I think I get hit or almost hit at most games and today's game was no different. Before the game while Kylee was warming up I got in the way of a slightly wild pitch. I have a nice egg on the inner part of my left wrist. It has not bruised yet but it really hurts. This is much better than the last game of last summers season when I actually was hit in the butt by a foul ball during the first game of the day and then on my way back to the park to watch the next game I fell and broke three fingers on my right hand. Two surgeries and six months of physical therapy my hand is still not the same.
Kylee did a great job pitching and Ashley was outstanding job at catcher. They played a full 7 innings and lost by only one run.
7:53 PM
|
Labels:
Sports
|

1 comments:
Happy Birthday, Aunt Melanie! Cool blog.
-Kj
Post a Comment