Life Moves too Fast!
This week I celebrated my 43rd birthday. Where have all the years gone, yesterday I was starting school, getting my first job, graduating, getting married, having babies. Today I have bifocals, fear of falling and braking something again, a daughter graduating from college and just one more year before Ashley and Kylee graduate from high school. I have learned to be thankful, and to celebrate each day for the small and great things God has provided me.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes and gifts. One of the gifts received was an eatable arrangement, which consisted of fresh fruit, some of which was dipped in chocolate.
I also got the Godfather Trilogy, lots of cards and phone calls.
Some of the kids I work with at school made signs that said "It's Ms. Ehlers Birthday" and hung them all over the school. I had people wish me "Happy Birthday" that I didn't even know.

1 comments:
qmqnrseDaon't know if you ever look at your comments, but since I didn't get you called, even tho for a week I had it in my head to call and then forgot on the day, I wanted to say that you are thought of and prayed for often. You think it is moving too fast for you......Brian is a grandpa! Anyway can tell that your day was a happy one. May you have many many more!
Post a Comment