Air Planes!


Yesterday Oliver came over just in time to pick Aaron up from work at the airport. Oliver and I actually left my house 20 minutes early so that we could watch air planes taking off and landing. The best part, I have a convertible and the weather was not too cold to put the top down once we got to our viewing spot.

This is not the best picture, but then again I feel lucky to even have a picture because Oliver was standing on my lap to look over the windshield to see the air planes. There is a cell phone lot a short distance from one of the runways at the main airport and it is great for viewing planes. Oliver loved it.

1 comments:

ejlorenz said...

I remember going to the airport with Grandpa all the time when I came up to visit when I was young. It was the best time I had with him. Just the two of us hangin out watching the big planes come in. Can't do that now becuase of security but it was cool when we could.