Time
I can't believe that it has been a month since I last blogged and so much has happened.
Ashley and I took the Amtrak to Washington.
When we arrived in Washington, Kj and Oscar picked us up and took us to Whitman College.
Oscar and Kj helped Ashley settle into her dorm room at Whitman.
Here is the "ROOKIE" on campus.
After returning home I continued to take care of Soxs aka "Moxy" she had been sick most of the summer with liver problems. She has passed away and has really made the house even more lonely.
I finally got to go to Luther to see Kylee and her friend and roommate Niki.
Kylee and I spent the day together and had a great picnic, time in the car and we even went to a farm that collects rare seeds. It was a great day.
We took a trip to the Whippy Dip! Some of the best ice-cream I have had in a long time!
Now I am adjusting to a quiet house, going back to work and looking forward to a wedding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment