15 Days and Counting

We have 15 days before Ashley and I get on a train to head west. We are riding the Amtrak to Pasco, Washington from the Twin Cities. Kj is meeting us in Pasco and will be our driver (and we really appreciate that she is doing this!) to get to Walla Walla and Whitman College. Ashley moves into Whitman on August 27th and orientation starts right away. She is currently enrolled in a Math and History class along with a class that everyone in required to take called Gens. She is wait listed for Spanish and English. We are going to call and see what that means on Monday.


Kylee will be going to Luther on August 29, Warren and Liz will be taking her. This was one of the hardest thing I had to choose, which one to take and which one to let someone else take. Anyway Kylee has registered for her classes and got all but the Spanish class they put her in is a second year class and she wanted a first year Spanish. I guess the first year class is full so she is going to try to take Chemistry instead.

Wednesday I think we are going to buy their computers (if all goes well with financing). They have save some money put will have to borrow some to get the computer they want.


0 comments: