It's Been A LONG Time!




I have not posted anything for a long time. So, I thought I would post about the great day I have had so far today.

I got up this morning and picked up my favorite Starbucks coffee on my way to cheer on Aaron as he ran a 10 mile race. Here he is at the eight mile mar
k with a good friend of the family, Abdurahman. T
hey ran most of the race together, until the ninth mile when Aaron kicked it in. Aaron has a Garmin watch the he uses to track his times and workouts. You can check it out by clicking on this link.
Aaron has another ra
ce next
weekend and he is preparing for Grandma's Marathon in Duluth.
After the race I came home and
helped Elizabeth unpack some boxes and do some cleaning before Breanna came over to play.

Today was Branna's first of what I hope is many play-dates with me. She even got to tell Elizabeth some stories before
we spent some time singing some songs, and snuggling in for a nap. It was fun to have her here today.

0 comments: