Oliver and Snowball
Oliver came to my house to play tonight and met our new friend Snowball. Snowball is living at our house until Aaron and Mary get married and have their own place. Mary has had Snowball for a few years now and needed a place for him to stay. Oliver LOVES animals and really wanted to pet Snowball so I let Snowball out of his cage. They played for about an hour, at one point Oliver took his blanket and stuffed bunny over and laid on the floor next to Snowball. It was soo cute. I wish I could have gotten a picture but didn't want to interrupt the cuteness to get up and get the camera. Aaron did try to snap a picture but it didn't turn out (too dark) : (
Anyway here is a video of the two of them when I first let Snowball out.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment