Delivery for Ashley

Ashley received a package one day last week. When she opened it and read the letter she found a box of onions were sent to her from Whitman College.

















You may ask why a box of onions? I know I did.

Well I guess for 100 years now Locati Farms has been growing sweet onions in Wall Walla, WA and it is a tradition to receive these onions upon admission to Whitman. I think these are some of the biggest onions I have ever seen.

I don't know what we are going to do with these onions because I have an allergy to onions.

4 comments:

Kjersten said...

HA HA! Walla Walla Onions are famous in Washington state. Welcome to the Northwest, Ashley!

Connie said...

Walla Walla Vadallia Onions are some of the sweetest, best tasting onions I have ever eaten. Wish you were closer because I can think of lots to do with them!

Gammlemor/Gammlefar said...

I would love to have one. I am closer than Connie so it wouldn't be hard to get me one.

Anonymous said...

oh onions, mmmm I love onions, I would love one
or six

- jerimy