Car Down! Again

I just got my car fixed a week ago. We had to take it in to get a brake line replaced. Today while backing out of a parking spot at school the tie-rod broke. I know I shouldn't complain or ask "WHY ME" but it just seems so unfair. Every time I see a light at the 'we are behind on bills' tunnel something happens! I know God has plans for me, I know He takes care of me (I could have been on the freeway!) I know how much He loves me! Thank you God for all you do!

I just am tired and could really use a brake!

2 comments:

ejlorenz said...

that light is your "Check Life Light" signal of life (much like your check engine light of your car). I know the feeling. I always appreciate when god sends me these reminders that I should not get too far ahead of myself. :)

Melanie said...

Eric you are so right about getting too far ahead of SELF. This is an area I need to be reminded of often.