All Done!

Well the girls have finished high school, homework done, last sport played, books all turned in. Yesterday was a huge day, they had their Senior meeting to find out all the details about the Graduation Ceremony, a BBQ with LOTS of chicken and prizes, and final yearbook signing. Then last night they went to their last high school dance, which was on a river boat on the Mississippi. I am tired just thinking about all the activity. One more day filled with obligations to Arlington High School and they are done! All this being said, I am sad to see it all end. This means my girls are closer to going away to college.

For those of you who have little ones, when the days seem to never end and you have that fleeting thought of 'I can't wait for them to grow up' STOP yourself! They grow up way too fast, enjoy them, live for them, love them and give them lots of attention even when the house needs to be cleaned, or work needs to get done. They are only little once.

2 comments:

Gammlemor/Gammlefar said...

Well said, Melanie!! Now that mine are having babies of their own, I look back and wonder "where did the time go?" Enjoy those little ones and treasure each booboo, tears, and smile!!

Kjersten said...

Love this post, Melanie.