Cedar Rapids

First impression of Cedar Rapids, CREEPY! It seemed as though you were always driving under a bridge. Lola (aka the Garmin) told us to turn right, I did and soon realized we were driving the wrong way down a one way! Then satellite signal lost, and so were we. After righting ourselves on the road and going in the right direction, Lola found the satellite and we were back on track. Hotel found.





3 comments:

ejlorenz said...

Hey that was down bu the USCellular center wasn't it. When I worked for them we had a conference there. i had to jump the curb because that was sooooo confusing as to where the heck I was to go. Imagine though that just a few months ago that was under water from all the rains they got. i would agree I have driven in a lot of places but that city was the most confusing to me.

Melanie said...

I do remember seeing the USCelluar center. I found also that once by Coe College the campus was beautiful and smelled like Captain Crunch's Crunch Berry Cereal.

ejlorenz said...

i thought the same thing there. I think you would always be hungry for breakfast. Like the Veggies tales say. "you look like capn' crunch. your makin me hungry."