All Grown Up?
When I saw this picture of Liz on her facebook I was so taken back with how beautiful she was, and how grown up she is I realized just how old she is. Wow, my first born is 23, in grad-school and making chili that as I understand was really good. Liz, I am so proud of you and of what you are doing with your live. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I would have to say you are a lucky mom. Unfortunately, my mom was the luckiest to have me. :) No I am not full of myself. Anyway, you do have a wonderful family, I just wish those girls lived closer to us so we could use them babysitting. I have a 3 year old that needs watching over while her parents try to have a life.
Post a Comment