The Way
Each new year I search for a theme to follow or study for the year. In the past I have concentrated on these themes: wisdom, concordance, joy, and patience. As I was praying about this years theme I was becoming impatient. I thought I would revisit some of the other themes when God as he always does reminded me that he is good and that I just need to seek him first. While listening to Scott Hagley share with Central Baptist Church his research project I found my theme for the year. Scott shared that we are on a journey, a path, or as he said "The Way" this year I am going to pray, study and look at what my path is, where I am on my journey with God. I am looking for a Bible study that focuses on "The Way" so if anyone knows of a good one let me know.

0 comments:
Post a Comment