My Babies are 18!




Ashley and Kylee turned 18 yesterday. Where have the years gone? Beth planned and carried off a surprise party for them. A lot of their school and church friends came as well as lots of family. Kylee confessed that she kinda knew about it but didn't tell Ashley. Ashley was really surprised!





Beth calls the girls Dreama (Ashley) and Ditcher (Kylee), so that is what we got on the cake.
Is there a better way to end a birthday than to play in a basketball game?

3 comments:

Connie said...

Thank you for sharing. give the girls a hug for me. I tried all yesterday to get on facebook to wish them happy birthday but since I am still trying to figure facebook out I couldn't find them. Guess I need to find a teenager to help me out. anyway Many More girls!!!

Laura said...

Yep It's official I am Old.

Melanie said...

Laura,
It's not official till you have wet your pants, can't see without your glasses which are bi-focals and you don't remember you children's names.