
Warren and Ron having a conversation.

Dad gets instructions on how to use his new digital camera.

Plenty of gifts to go around! I got the mixer
I have wanted for 23 years. Now there will be cookies.

Lizzie like it!

Phil tries out his twist -n- spout.

Kylee gets the red Converse she has wanted.

There is always time for a story!

Mary opens boxes of jewelry she has made and told everyone to pick what they liked. It looks like everyone wanted to be the first to pick.

Paula, Josie, Joe and Phil wait for word that they can eat.

Finally the feast.

Oliver tries on Lizzie's new hat.

J and Mick enjoy conversation.

Kylee holds Oliver as he was playing with Michelle.
We had such a great time getting together with family. Can't wait for next year.
2 comments:
Wish we could have shared with you! Looks like a good time was had by all.
I love seeing you all together. Merry Christmas from the Northwest!
Post a Comment