The Hook-up
Aaron has decided the I need to start riding bike, so he hooked me up with a way to get in shape so that I can keep up with the girls and him. The plan is to ride to work in the fall and save on gas. The ride is 6.5 miles and is up hill most of the way. The girls have been trying to get me to ride to work for a while now so I think they will be excited.So this weekend I have been riding, I don't know how far but have put in about 15 minutes each time I climb on. I know 15 minutes doesn't sound like much time but when you have not been so active it is long enough for me to sweat, A LOT!
SIDE NOTE:
The girls called tonight and they are heading up the mountain tomorrow, they will be at their highest elevation about 10,000 feet above sea level. Then it's down hill, they will be home on Friday and I really miss them so I can't wait for them to come home.

0 comments:
Post a Comment