Update

On Saturday morning I received a quick phone call from the girls. They had a very long two days of travel, many flight delays and sitting in airports but overall the flights went well. They met up with the group in Georgia and were getting to know them. Ashley said there were tons of dogs in Salta, dogs just running stray. Kylee had less to say, she told me she missed me and almost put me in tears again. The call was only 4 minutes long and they also talked to Aaron so not a lot of time to chat.

Here is a video of Ashley that Aaron took at the airport. Apparently the topic was air plain bathrooms. The video made me laugh and I debated weather or not to post it, but despite the possible embarrassment I thought all would enjoy. I love you Ashley.


0 comments: