Five Days Left!
I can't believe the girls leave in just five days for Argentina. They have been working hard for this trip and have come within $200 of having the trip paid in full. They have done yard work, scrapped a garage and sanded it so someone else could paint it. They have also done babysitting, served meals at a formal dinner for the Arlington NJROTC.
Over the last two weeks they have put on close to 200 miles in biking. Aaron has been a great mentor to help them get ready and he has even spent some of his hard earned money to buy them things they need for the trip like bike shoes and peddles, clothing, water bottles etc. What a great brother!
It is so hard to watch as they get ready, I am excited for them don't get me wrong. I am just a mom who loves her kids and worries about them when they are away. I am so thankful to have a relationship with God and to be able to give my worries to Him.
Have a GREAT trip girls. I Love You both.

1 comments:
Melanie, Please give them a goodbye hug from Aunt Connie. I will continue to pray for them. Tell them I look forward to hearing all about their travels.
Post a Comment