Find Your Wings
Today is the day I put Ashley and Kylee on the plain for Argentina. As I was doing my devotion this morning God reminded me that our children are not ours but his. We are to raise them to love God and then let them go. I find this to be even harder than I thought it would be. Anyway there is a song by Mark Harris called "Find Your Wings" The song talks about encouraging your children as they find their way, and how we may cry as they do this we are also cheering for them.
Here are pictures on the way to the airport and at the airport as the girls started out on their great adventure.
One of the people have invested in a product called "Spot" Spot is a GPS device that does not show the user where they are, but can notify people if they need help. Also, a handy feature of the Spot, is the ability to feed an update of where the Spot (and hopefully the group) is located. I have an web-site that I can see Spot, here is the Atlanta airport where the girls met up with the group.

1 comments:
Can you share the website or keep us all updated? I'm praying for you all. Luvnhugs
Post a Comment