Visitor
I am sitting in my living room trying to watch the news, I have now had to turn the volume up a couple times because of helicopters that are hovering over my house. I had the windows open slightly to let the cool fresh air in but have decided to close them to drown out the noise. When I went outside I found that one of them was directly over my house. This video is standing on the sidewalk in front of my house looking almost strait up.
Why are there helicopters in my neighborhood you may ask. Well Barack Obama is going to give a speech tonight at the Xcel Energy Center which is walking distance from our house. I think this is what we have to look forward to in September when the Republican National Conviction is here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment