Change
Today was the last day of work for the summer. I hate the end of the year, I don't do well with change and like the order of the daily schedule. The only plans I have for the summer is to clean out closets, attic and basement. Which was the plan for last year until I fell and broke my fingers. Drive the girls to soft ball and watch them play. I am also going to train for a race with my best friend Marie. This should do two things for me, 1) I will get time with Marie, 2) I will loose weight.One of the students I have worked with for the last couple years brought me a gift yesterday. Now working in a school you can bet that someone will bring you something. I have learned to expect things like thank you cards, gift cards, food, usually it is something small. Well Kim has never been known for doing things small or without notice.
She gave me this huge gift basket. Wow how do you say thank you for that.

1 comments:
When are the girls coming? Depends on when they are going to be here. I will be in Kansas City June 30th through July 6....I would love to be able to get together though!
Post a Comment