Busy Summer!

Who ever said summers were a lazy time of year did not live at my house. We are getting ready for a couple of trips for the girls. Over the Fourth of July the girls and I will be in Denver for a soft ball tournament. I have volunteered to be one of the four drivers of two 15 passenger vans taking the Rookies to Denver. I have never been to Denver so I am looking forward to the trip, plus I love watching the girls play ball. Then the end of July the girls leave for their bike trip to Argentina. This trip has had a lot of preparation, tons of paperwork, raising the funds for them to go, and lots of prayers. I have mixed feelings about sending my babies (yes I know they are almost grown but still my babies) to a foreign country for two weeks. I know it will be a great adventure for them and they will learn a lot about themselves, yet it is still hard to do.

Here is Ashley working on a garage to earn money for the trip. They have also done lots of yard work and babysitting to earn money.





Ashley is taking a small engine repair class for the next two weeks and is in the process of taking the carburetors on Aaron's motorcycle apart and cleaning them. class as this is the second time she has signed up to take it. In the pictures are Warren, Liz, Aaron with Ashley supervising working on Warren's bike.





Look out Aaron! I think Liz has lost it!

1 comments:

Connie said...

Hey there, Don't forget to let Jen know about your plans as she is now in Denver. If she is going to be there for the holiday, I am sure she would try to meet with you. Wish I could be there to watch! Got room for a stowaway?