Long Weekend

Well here we are Memorial Day weekend, finally a long weekend to get things done. The girls are up at Norway Point Retreat center with our church for the annual All Church Camp, Warren is out of town working, Liz is at Gopher State, Aaron is working and going to Mary's cabin (his girlfriend not sister Mary.) I had plans, boy did I have plans, I was going to strip all the beds and wash, get caught up on everyday laundry, and clean, clean, clean. When finally going to the washer to start I opened the door and found standing water (not usually there when load is not running) tried to push a few buttons, nothing! Tried to unplug it, wait, try again, Nothing! Now with my old washer you could just turn the nob to spin and it would, my front loading washer has buttons to push and seems to have a mind of its own. I have a call in for repair, but not until Tuesday, not going to do the giant heap of laundry this weekend. I am going to finish my coffee then it's off to deep clean the kitchen, and believe me it needs it! :-)

0 comments: